Breaking News

At least one injured in Olathe house fire

Updated: 2013-02-02T04:30:25Z

Firefighters from Olathe and Lenexa responded to a house engulfed by fire Friday at 1456 N. Martway in Olathe.

A man was transported to a hospital in critical condition, said Capt. Mike Hall of the Olathe Fire Department.

The home sustained substantial damage from the fire. Firefighters rescued a cat from the home.

| Matt Campbell, mcampbell@kcstar.com

Deal Saver Subscribe today!

Comments

The Kansas City Star is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

The Kansas City Star uses Facebook's commenting system. You need to log in with a Facebook account in order to comment. If you have questions about commenting with your Facebook account, click here