South Dakota at No. 25 Kansas State
By Paul Suellentrop, By Paul Suellentrop,
• WHEN/WHERE: 1 p.m. Monday at Bramlage Coliseum in Manhattan, Kan.
• TV/RADIO: FSKC; WHB (810 AM)
• ABOUT SOUTH DAKOTA (6-8): Bos scored a career-high 23 points in Saturday’s 95-72 win at Nebraska-Omaha. The Coyotes shot a season-best 58 percent (34 of 59) and made 11 of 21 three-pointers. South Dakota lost to Wyoming (71-51), Gonzaga (96-58) and Iowa (87-63), all on the road. The Coyotes are shooting 78.7 percent from the free-throw line and have made 244 free throws, six fewer than their opponents attempted. Myles played in 19 games at Kansas State in 2010-11 before transferring to South Dakota.
• ABOUT KANSAS STATE (10-2): Williams grabbed a career-high 13 rebounds in Saturday’s win over UMKC. McGruder, a career 38.4-percent shooter from three-point range, continues to slump. He made one of four against UMKC, dropping his season mark to eight of 37 (21.6 percent). He is one for 10 in his last four games. K-State leads the series 7-0, most recently winning 91-69 in 2010.
• BOTTOM LINE: After a lackluster performance against UMKC, winning by only eight points, K-State will try to prove it deserves its recent No. 25 ranking with a win over a South Dakota, which is coming off a 23-point victory againstNebraska-Omaha
| The Wichita Eagle