Missouri’s latest depth chart, released Monday, revealed some interesting changes.
• Senior Brad Madison is now the starter at defensive end over Kony Ealy. No surprise there — Madison was relentless in Missouri’s 41-20 loss to Georgia on Saturday, racking up two sacks and several quarterback hurries.
• Weakside linebacker Zaviar Gooden (hamstring) is listed as out for Saturday’s game against Arizona State. Donovan Bonner is the starter at his position, with Kentrell Brothers moving from the outside to the inside to back up Will Ebner. Juco transfer Markus Golden is now the backup at strong side linebacker behind Andrew Wilson.
• Senior left tackle Elvis Fisher is listed as out for Saturday’s game. Fisher left the Georgia game with an MCL injury but is not listed as out for the season.
• The starting offensive line is as follows: Justin Britt (LT), Evan Boehm (LG), Brad McNulty (C), Max Copeland (RG), Mitch Morse (RT). Jack Meiners, a projected starter at right guard, remains questionable.
• Olathe North grad Lucas Vincent has leapfrogged Marvin Foster as Sheldon Richardson’s top backup. Vincent suffered a pectoral injury in camp but appears to be recovering.
| Terez A. Paylor, The Star