Name that celebrity
By LISA GUTIERREZ
The Kansas City Star
As dedicated Stargazers, youre savvy about all things Hollywood. So you know that many celebrities have changed their names. But would you recognize their birth names?
Weve got a little test for you today. (A tip of the hat to Fox News for the idea.)
Match the celebs with their birth names. The answers are at the bottom.
1. Saul Hudson
2. Alecia Beth Moore
3. Anna Mae Bullock
4. Eric Marlon Bishop
5. Olivia Jane Cockburn
6. Isabel Mebarak Ripoll
7. Katy Hudson
8. Eileen Regina Edwards
9. Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra
10. Clayton Grissom
a. Olivia Wilde
b. Clay Aiken
c. Tina Turner
d. Shania Twain
g. Meg Ryan
h. Katy Perry
j. Jamie Foxx
Maries happy news
Marie Osmond is one proud mama these days, and shes letting the world know via Twitter.
So proud of my oldest daughter, Jes. She just passed her police officer certification tests for emergency medical and defensive tactic training. All 5 feet of her! Love it.
This is big news for Jessica, 24, daughter of Marie and ex-husband Brian Blosil. Shes currently enrolled in a police academy in the Provo, Utah, area, a huge U-turn for the once-troubled young woman. Five years ago she and younger sister Rachael posted X-rated messages about themselves on the Internet, a great embarrassment for their devout Mormon mom.
Jessica has also struggled with drug abuse, as did her brother, Michael, who killed himself two years ago by jumping off the roof of his LA apartment building. Jessica turned her life around not just for herself, but also for her brothers memory, says a source.
Marie, by the way, is working on the fall debut of her talk show for the Hallmark Channel.
New mommy blog
Hard for some of us to think of Jenna von Oy, who played Six on Blossom, as a grown woman. But time flies, and Jenna just had a baby in May and is busy blogging about it. (Shes tweeting, too, @JennavonOy.)
Jenna lives in Nashville with her computer data consultant husband, Brad Bratcher, and 8-week-old Gray Audrey.
Some of Jennas recent blog entries:
• People will rain on your parade and insist on informing you that every time your newborn smiles, its because she has gas. (Whether or not this is technically true, indulge me by letting me think shes happy to be looking at me. It lights up my day, even if it is also lighting up her britches.)
• Staring at your own child is addicting. Even the high drama of Downton Abbey takes a back seat to watching my daughter do nothing but sleep.
• Cutting my childs fingernails for the first time was virtually equivalent to walking a high wire with no net while on stilts with wheels. The world needs roving baby manicurists to take the pressure off of those of us who are exceedingly wimpy.
• There just arent enough variations of the words I love you and Youre beautiful in the dictionary Im thinking of inventing my own dialect so I can supplement my vocabulary. As it stands, my daughter is likely to know those phrases in every language but Klingon.
Stripping it pays
Thanks to taking off her clothes, making a porn video and several other XXX pursuits, Nadya Octomom Suleman no longer needs welfare for her 14 kids, reports TMZ.
Stargazer Lisa Gutierrez writes under her birth name but not her legal name. Hmmmm. To reach her, call 816-234-4987 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.