- Passenger train derails in New York
- Hunting with the king of birds
- Thousands watch vet parade in Merced
- Miley Cyrus smokes a joint at MTV EMAs
- Band review draws thousands to Merced
- Things to do this weekend and beyond in Kansas City
- A quick guide to restaurants, delis and bakeries in the City Market
- Miss USA recovers from Transformer debacle – in a bikini
- Holiday attraction at family farm scares up a crowd in southern Merced County
- Lester, Red Sox beat Cards, lead World Series 3-2
- Rogers, Bare inducted into Country Hall of Fame_0
- The view from Main Street in a small town
Women, minorities, and migrants in the United States face a growing risk from cancers of the lung, breast and thyroid, the World Health Organization predicted Thursday and that illness and deaths from cancer will increase by more than 25 percent over the next decade.
Pakistan’s government initiated treason proceedings Thursday against former military strongman Pervez Musharraf, setting the stage for the first trial of a former dictator in this country, which has been ruled by military juntas for half its 66-year history.
Johns Hopkins University and MedImmune say they're teaming up to find new treatments for complex diseases.
Can your uncle be a better pitchman for the health overhaul than the president?
England's repeat rascals can breathe a little easier tonight. Being an "incorrigible rogue" is no longer against the law.
Joseph Ali says onlookers thought he was drunk when he dove into the nighttime waters around a Southern California pier. But he came away with a monster of a lobster and the catch of a lifetime.
Michigan lawmakers have voted to create a fund to sell the public on the benefits of hunting.
The House of Representatives on Thursday approved by a vote of 332-94 a modest bipartisan plan to spend more on both defense and domestic programs for the next two years, an agreement aimed at avoiding government shutdowns and easing automatic spending cuts.